Your health and safety is our top priority! Please read the precautions we are taking to keep you safe.
- All employees must properly wear face masks, and must declare they are not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 at the start of their shift. They are not to come into work if they are not feeling well or may have been exposed to Covid-19.
- All employees are trained on proper sanitation, safety standards, and hand washing protocols to ensure their health and safety as well as others.
- We have a designated entrance (facing Kingsway), and a designated exit (facing 8th ave.) Please follow our clearly marked one-way direction when entering and exiting.
- We have limited seating, and each table has a seating capacity of 2 adults.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized immediately after each use, and all dine-in customers are contact traced. Contact details of customers are not retained and are shredded after 30 days.
- Hand sanitizer is provided upon entry and exit, and each table has an additional bottle of hand sanitizer you are welcome to use.
Please read the precautions we would appreciate our customers to follow to keep us safe.
- Please do not enter if you are feeling unwell, experiencing a symptom of Covid-19, or may have been exposed to Covid-19.
- Please wear your mask before entering our store. If you do not have one, we can provide you a disposable one. You may take off your mask if dining in and seated at your table. Otherwise, please keep your mask on.
- Please follow our clearly marked one-way direction when entering and exiting. Due to the narrow walkway, please allow people to pass you if you need to use the restrooms, and keep 6 feet apart when possible.
- We only allow 1 group at a time to enter for ordering. Please kindly wait outside until the area is clear.
- Please do not sit at the tables unless you are dining in. You can wait for your order at the designated waiting bench at the very end.