Your wedding is one of the biggest days in your life, and we would be honoured to celebrate this memorable occasion with you and your loved one with our vegan cakes and desserts!
Here are the sizes of wedding cakes we have available, and indicated are the recommended serving sizes:
- 2 tier cake - 6, 8 inches feeds 40 people (right picture)
- 2 tier cake - 6 (faux), 8 inches (real) feeds 26 people
- 3 tier cake - 4, 6, 8 inches feeds 48 people (left picture)
- 3 tier cake - 6, 8 (faux clear acrylic), 10 inches feeds 52 people (middle picture)
- Slab cake - not available
- Cake Base: vanilla, chocolate, matcha, or earl grey, (chocolate is not available gluten-free)
- Icing Inside: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, raspberry, lavender, matcha
- Filling: strawberry jam, lemon curd, coconut caramel
- Icing Outside: vanilla
- There will be an additional cost if you would like to have different flavours for each tier.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any wedding cake tastings. We recommend purchasing the flavour of cupcake you are interested in our store, as they are the same cake base and buttercream.
Gluten-free cakes are only available for the top tier, as they can be rather delicate. All wedding cakes contains soy oil and coconut oil.
We recommend you to request extra flowers from your florist so that the decor matches your wedding cake.
- If you would like florist recommendations, two florists we absolutely love working with is Cream Mint Florist and Blossom & Vine Floral Co.
Wedding cakes are assembled on-site, so there is a delivery and set up fee starting at $50. Price depends on the distance and complexity of the cake and if additional set up is required.
To inquire about wedding cakes, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information.
- Names of Couple Getting Married
- Date of Wedding and Time
- Wedding Venue and Address
- Day of Coordinator Contact Information
- Size of Cake Needed
- Flavour Options
- Inspiration Photo
- Do You Have a Cake Topper
- If additional desserts are needed (cupcakes, mini cupcakes, macarons)
Once we have that information we are able to assess and properly quote you for your wedding cake.
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. The remaining 50% is due 7 days prior to your event.
As a vegan business, I love supporting other vegan businesses! I have conveniently compiled a list of vegan vendors and other businesses that offer vegan options.
- Kind Photos YVR
- (receive 10% off your wedding cake if you book with Kind Photos YVR)
- Caroline Photography
- Tosha Lobsinger
- Planted Meals
- Kula Kitchen
- Savoury Chef
- Ritz Catering
- The Lazy Gourmet
- Edge Catering
- Azar Catering
- Vesi Food
Makeup,Hair and Nails